Your home, your workplace, your school, and your place of worship should always remain accessible to you. What your needs, Kelmann can accommodate you, a family member, a friend, or an employee.
“Age-in-place” refers to the process by which a property is upgraded so that it is accessible to everyone. It’s based on the principle that everyone of all ages and abilities should be able to access public and private facilities.
Kelmann Restoration can modify your home so that you can live in your existing home while remaining safe, comfortable, and independent.
Those with elderly or disabled friends or family members will want to make their home more “visitable”—that is, they will want to make their home accessible to those with walkers and wheelchairs.
We have personal experience working with individuals and family members with disabilities, and we have been creating and building accessible designs for schools, churches, and residences for several decades.
Some of our age-in-place services include:
- Installation of ramps, lifts, elevators, and custom railings.
- Modification of existing structures, such as widening door openings and creating a step-less entrance.
- Design and build of an addition or entire home.
As we work, we will:
- Work together with healthcare professionals, trust fund managers, clergy members, attorneys, and insurance companies.
- Provide references and testimonials
- Employ bilingual employees
Kelmann Restoration is Wisconsin’s choice for age-in-place services!