How We’re Staying Safe at Our Charity Golf Outing
The Kelmann Cares Foundation Charity Golf Outing is our first community event in the Covid-19 age. We are thrilled and honored to raise funds for grants and scholarships for local fire and police departments, but are mindful of our golfers’ and employees’ safety, especially during these unprecedented times.
We are committed to putting #safetyfirst. Here’s how we plan to keep you safe at our Charity Golf Outing.
Golf Outing Safety Measures
- Each golfer will receive a mask and personal hand sanitizer in a pre-packaged bag
- Contactless registration
- All raffle tickets will be in pre-packaged bags in different quantities
- Hole flags are not to be removed; we will follow course guidelines
- Lunch will be served by a serving staff, not buffet style
- Card payments are preferred (cash will still be accepted)
- Sanitized pens will be available to use and keep or return to a labeled bin
About the Event
The Kelmann Cares Foundation puts southeastern Wisconsin families first by creating, identifying and supporting projects and organizations that positively impact family life; better the communities in which we live and work; and support and honor the men and women who protect our families and communities. Through Kelmann Cares, you have the chance to make a powerful impact on a local level. We invite you to join us as together we support southeastern Wisconsin firefighters and their families at our Charity Golf Outing. This event will raise funds for grants and scholarships for local fire and police departments. It also benefits the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF), Burn Camp, Professional Fire Fighters of Wisconsin’s Charitable Foundation and Ignite the Spirit.
KELMANN CARES CHARITY GOLF OUTING
FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2020
Ironwood Golf Course, Sussex, WI
$100/ticket includes golf, lunch, drink ticket and golf cart