Burlington Kitchen Fire Restoration Project

Kelmann Restoration was called to a local southeast Wisconsin home to help after a common kitchen appliance caused major damage to their property and possessions.


A kitchen fire started in the stove and soon spread to encompass the entire room and beyond. The whole first floor of our customer’s Burlington, Wisconsin, home was affected by the fire and soot. The smoke and odor also traveled upstairs to cover the bedrooms. In addition, significant damage extended to the basement when the fire was extinguished; the whole space was saturated with water.

All three of our departments were involved on this project. Our mitigation team handled the initial clean up and restoration after the fire and subsequent flooding. Our contents restoration team worked with homeowners to catalog and restore their belongings. Then, our reconstruction department worked with the customer to create an “open concept” design between the kitchen and dining room.

Want to Learn More?

Kelmann Restoration is an award-winning remodeling company. We see your project through from start to finish – from mitigation of the initial property disaster all the way through to the full remodel. Learn more about our process and see other before and after photos, and give us a call any time: 414-774-3799.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x